Join us in Church or Online!
See the links below
Our message is simple... Jesus loves you! Come and learn more about His grace and love!
COVID 19 Update
The Lord is sovereign over all things, including COVID-19. Our peace and strength is in Christ, and we have a unique opportunity when facing difficult battles like this to encourage one another, lift each other up, and display the love of Christ to the world.
Services: We're currently holding a shortened Adult Sunday School (9:30am) and service at 10:15am each Sunday. Please watch your email for more information or call the church office.
Please note: after much discussion and prayer we are taking the following precautions:
- Please contact the church office to let us know you'll be attending.
- Everyone is asked to wear a mask as you enter and exit the building. Masks are not required when you are seated.
- Everyone will be seated by an usher in an assigned area in order to facilitate social distancing.
- No offering will be taken (there is an offering plate in the rear), nor will any bulletins be printed.
Make sure you listen to Pastor Bill's weekly messages.
For more information, please call Teresa at the church office.
Wednesday Bible Study is still on! 10:30 am at the church.
- Maundy Thursday with communion at 7:00 p.m.
- Good Friday 7:00 p.m.
- Easter Sunrise Service 7:30 a.m. - coffee and donuts to be served
- Adult Sunday School 9:30 in the sanctuary
- Worship Service 10:15
Upward Basketball 2021
- We will NOT be holding Upward Basketball in 2021!
- We will however host some basketball days in January and February - stand by for more information.
- Upward Basketball program is for boys and girls, K-6th Grade.
We're a group of people who choose to worship and fellowship together in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Our goal is to glorify God the Father in the power of His Holy Spirit as a community of faithful and loving people.
Honestly? - We're people just like you - so that's really hard to do sometimes - but we keep on trying.
We're a Stephen Ministry Congregation
Stephen Ministry is the one-to-one lay caring ministry that takes place in congregations that use the Stephen Series system.
Stephen Ministry congregations equip and empower lay caregivers—called Stephen Ministers—to provide high-quality, confidential, Christ-centered care to people who are hurting.
We are pleased to offer this ministry - training and care receiving are available.
Church is more than just meeting on Sundays...
Operation Christmas Child
Operation Christmas Child
Each Christmas we send hundreds of boxes around the world to needy children through Samaritans Purse.
Join us every Tuesday
During the winter months from 9-11 on Tuesday - meet weekly to walk, talk, enjoy fellowship, ping pong, basketball and more.